|Celebrate Easter in South Australia. To view this email online please click here
|Top 5 free things to do
|1. Test your two-wheeled skills at Eagle Mountain Bike Park, Adelaide Hills.
2. Discover the unique acoustics of the Whispering Wall, Barossa.
3. Chase waterfalls and wander walking trails, Mannum.
4. Grab a free bike and ride from the city to the beach, Adelaide.
5. Relax with a picnic lunch at Mount Lofty Botanic Garden, Adelaide Hills.
For a full list of free events and activities throughout the year click here.
BONUS: Kids travel free to Kangaroo Island with SeaLink from 1 May. Read more.
|top 5 things to do under $50|
|1. Test the kids' bike skills at Pumpt indoor BMX bike track, Adelaide.|
2. Take on the SkyMate challenge at MegaAdventure Aerial Park, Adelaide.
3. Explore underground at the Naracoorte Caves, Limestone Coast.
4. Have a splash with Big Duck Boat Tours, Fleurieu Peninsula.
5. Soak up the atmosphere at an AFL game, Adelaide Oval.
To see a full things of family-friendly activities in South Australia click here.
|top 5 ways to get out and #seesouthAustralia|
|1. Visit Melba's Chocolate Factory and Oakbank Easter races, Adelaide Hills.|
2. Go fishing off Moonta Bay jetty and get wet at Splash Town, Yorke Peninsula.
3. Camp on the Murray River. Explore the waterways on a dinghy tour, Riverland.
4. Pack a bike and hit the riding trails in Melrose, Southern Flinders Ranges.
5. Visit Australian Arid Lands Botanic Gardens' Children's Garden, Port Augusta.
To see our top five places to go in South Australia click here.
|top 5 easter weekend events
|1. UneARTH Queen of the Desert 4WD Festival, Outback South Australia, 13-17 April.
2. Brick-A-Laide, Adelaide Convention Centre, 14-15 April.
3. Alice in Wonderland sand sculptures, Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, 14-30 April.
4. Teakle Auto Sprint Port Lincoln, Eyre Peninsula, 15-17 April.
5. International Kite Festival, Semaphore Beach, Adelaide, 15-17 April.
To see a full list of April events, including the Easter long weekend, click here.
|© South Australian Tourism Commission 2017
|You have received this email because you are subscribed to the South Australian Tourism Commission's Marketing communications. This email is being sent to you by the South Australian Tourism Commission 80 485 623 691.
South Australia - Lonely Planet's 5th best region to visit in 2017.